Sunday, January 17, 2010

Call for 'Hearts'


Let's share our hearts with one another!

I'm compiling material for a 'heart' blog entry or entries and am asking you to contact me if you have a heart project you'd like to add to the blog. Maybe something you have made that is particularly dear to your heart or of which you're especially proud. Or may be a heart that always makes you smile or laugh or cry or....

I'd like to bring as many projects as I can of all of yours to share with each other. The heart shown here is the 'heart' of Linda Cooper's unique kinetic quilt.

So, please send me an email, a photo, and let me know what you'd like to include in a blog that will be published -- of course -- the week of Valentine's Day! February 14.

Projects need to involved needles. They can be embroidered, knit, crocheted, tatted, quilted.... Well, you get the idea.

How do I heart thee, let me count the ways....
Thanks and I look forward to see what hearts you! -- Dawn

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fabulous idea :)