Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you hardly seems enough -- Thank you!

Karen Sayd generously listed Subversive Stitchers as one of 15 blogs deserving of a Premio Dardos Award.

Thanks you Karen for your thoughtfulness and forgive me for being so slow to pass the award along. It is thrilling to know that others see my blog and take something with them from it that hopefully enriches them or encourages their creativity or simply makes them smile. Thank you for thinking of me and Subversive Stitchers!


In keeping with the rules of the award:

The rules are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

I would like to present this award to the following sites in appreciation for all the effort, knowledge, and encouragement they offer to their readers. I'm limited to blogsites it seems, but there are several I thoroughly enjoy.

Virginia Spiegel
C&T Publishing
Gary Presley
Internet Review of Books
Rose Kim Knits' Hell Thursdays
Black Threads
Caron Mosey
Hope Clark's
Sandra Friend
The Renegade Writer
Voyage of the Artemis
Writer Woman
Alpaca Addict
Carol Wiebe
Sock Pixie

3 comments:

nightsmusic said...

How cool is that?? Congrats, Dawn!!

erato ;)

Anonymous said...

Dawn - You deserve it! Thank you for sending it along to me. It means a lot coming from you, blog diva! V.

Dawn said...

Thanks for your kind words. Blog Diva? Hmmm now that's a new title for me. :) But I do enjoy blogging and bringing information together to hopefully inform and entertain others.

I'm so inspired by you and your work Virginia. I'm so glad to have you guest blog for me!

Dawn